Givati Firearms local gun manufacturer Orlando Florida, multi calibers & platforms.
We export to various countries under ITAR regulations
Givati AR-15 11.9" 5.56X45 short stroke piston
- Barrel length: 11.9" Chrome molly
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Finish: Melonite
- Barrel Profile: SOCOM
- Barrel Thread Pitch: 1/2x28
- Chamber: 5.56mm
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Barrel Extension: M4 Feed Ramps
- Gas System: Mid Length
- Gas Block Type: .750 Low Profile Gas Block
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Upper Receiver Style: M4 MIL-STD
- Upper Receiver Finish: Type III Anodizing
- Forward Assist: MIL-STD
- Dust Cover: MIL-STD
- Handguard Type: Free Float
- Handguard Style: M-Lok Thin Rail
- Handguard Length: 10" free float
- Charging Handle: MIL-STD
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6
- Lower Receiver Finish: Type III Anodizing
- Fire Control Group: Semi-Automatic MIL-STD
- Grip: MFT Pistol Grip
- Buffer Tube: Carbine MIL-STD
- Stock Adjustment: SB3
- Stock: 6 position milspec
- Magazine: 5.56mm 30 Round
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions
- Givati Firearms proprietary short stroke piston rifle system provides a cleaner, cooler, and smoother cycling , resulting in a flawless operation while mitigating the recoil leading more accurate follow up shots.
Our ar-15 Piston rifles are 100% made In USA, Using the best quality metals, superior coating on all the parts that will prevent our piston rifles and pistols from corrosion, carbon buildup, and metal friction. buy your next Givati ar 15 piston rifle with confidence.
NOTE: FFL required for shipment. You must note which FFL will be receiving this item in the Comment box during checkout. Failure to do so will delay your order . If your FFL is not already on file,emailing or faxing an FFl dealer information is a must to complete the order, and all FFl dealer must be have a valid FFl license. We will conduct an FFl validation prior to shipment
- Warning: Ar 15 Defense products are primarily manufactured in Asia wherein toxic and hazardous chemicals (including lead) and materials (including metals and paint) are used on a daily basis. Therefore, the user of these ar 15 pars may be exposed to toxic carcinogens, lead and other dangerous chemicals potentially resulting in cancer, lead poisoning, seizures, convulsions and various respiratory diseases. All products made in China cost American Jobs. support American Made products and don't settle for Chinese Ar-15 rifles. All parts made In China are primarily use on airsoft rifles and are not suited for the ar-15 rifles.
- Export Notice :
This product and/or its components is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130) and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Additionally, any documents or engineering drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our Web site may contain technical data which may not be Exported outside of the United States, or released or disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe civil, criminal and administrative penalties.
Clients should be aware of their state laws and regulations, We are not held responsible .